Describe a Useful Advice You Received From Someone

Why do you think this person is very open. What hisher relationship is to you what she has done in your life what she does now and explain why you admire this person so much.


Pin By Lau On Writing Dnd Writing Words Book Writing Tips Writing Tips

Yes it is highly imperative to read the news because through this activity we remain updated regarding what is happening around us.

. IELTS essay Describe useful advice that you received. And explain how you felt about it. You can speak about any of the advice which you received whether to improve yourself in your studies or at the workplace.

In my entire life I have. Well in my country people give free advice to each other all the time. Describe a piece of advice that you received recently.

Which do to believe is better. Sometimes its associated with illegal activities but. When I was in my college I decided to start a coffee shop at the street where the college was located.

Describe an important conversation that you had with someone. Every now and then I give a piece of advice whenever someone asks for it. It was around September 2009 I guess.

Part 3 Discussion Do you often get advice from older people. It is always a good idea to develop your own answer. The latter part of the sentence is essential because it specifies what sort of advice you need to talk about.

The pronoun I must be used with a non-third-person form of a verb. Them as the most wonderful gifts I received. If you apply just one tip from this list youll be like Matt Damons character seeing how your lifes path branches in new and positive directions.

IELTS Speaking Sample Answer- What was the Situation. Please say What was the advice. In this case you must.

Why was it helpful. Do you like to give advice to others. What the situation was who gave you the advice what the advice was and explain how this advice was useful to you.

Natalie 19 - Never miss out on chance to tell the people closest to you how important they are. This advice grew the interest of reading and learning in me and thats the best part of my life so far. IELTS Cue Card Question 10 With Model Answer.

Giving and asking for advice is very common in almost culture. Talk about the advice you received from someone that was very helpful. And explain how this advice was useful to you.

Im gonna tell you about some useful advice that I have received. Describe a situation or time when you received some useful advice. It was a really difficult.

Today I would like to talk about a time when I gave advice to one of my cousins about what studies he should pursue for his senior secondary education. Frankie 19 - Stay single in college 9. There were two options for me which was whether to continue my study or to get a job right away.

A plan for doing or organizing something that will bring some kind of good result for you. You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes. Here some examples of follow up questions that you may asked during your speaking part 3 by examiner related to cue card describe an advice you received on your subjects or work.

What the advice was. I was bit confused while picking the situation when I received some useful advice from others and finally I decided to talk about the advice I got from my father when I. Describe the person in your family who you most admire.

Oct 15 2019 - You should say. Sometimes its associated with illegal activities but often its not and is used for positive activities and plans. It will tell you the key details of your task.

Describe a situation when you received some useful adviceYou should saywhat the situation waswho gave you the advicewhat the advice wasand explain how this advice was useful to you. Abby 20 - You can never have too many pairs of underwear. Here are some examples of follow up questions that the examiner might ask during your speaking part 3 related to cue card Describe a time when you received good news.

This phraseword depending on the context can be potentially replaced with approach arrive. Describe a time that you gave advice to someone You should say. Who gave you the advice.

It is based upon the circumstance. Across a wealth of useful advises and I. Who you gave advice to What the advice was Why you gave advice And how you felt about the advice A N S W E R Im not into giving unsolicited advice because I dont want to be misunderstood by others as arrogant or righteous.

Id like to talk about a suggestion I given to younger brother. Actually it was a tough decision. At that time I was in my last year at high school.

People give advice even when nobody is asking. Well I guess the important suggestion would be the one my mother gave me about my immigration plan to Australia. Describe a situation when you received some useful advice IELTS speaking cue card Describe a situation or time when you received some useful advice.

The best piece of advice I ever got came from my Dad. He had passed out his high school exam with high grades and wanted to enrol for university education. In fact it always would be the other way around because many times it was actually me who needed advice from other people.

I only give my sound advice when Im asked to. When you had this conversation. This shows how much you care for someone.

I never really considered myself to be in a position to provide any kind of advice to anybody. Think and Comment your answer in the comment section. I was thinking about what I should do after graduating.

What the advice was and explain how useful you think the advice was. Well great advice can do that it can lead you to paths and outcomes that are much better for you. I had a partner with me to start the business but a friend of mine advised me not to start the business.

Band 90 Sample Answer Ideas. Who gave you the advice. Who gave it to you.

IELTS Speaking Questions to Answer for Cue Card Topic- Describe a Piece of Advice You Recently Received What was the situation. What the situation was who gave you the advice what the advice was and explain how this advice was useful to you. Is it important to read the news.

What the situation was. In this post Im about to give you some of the best advice Ive ever received. Now its your time to think and Describe a piece of advice you received on your subjects or work.

You should focus primarily on the first line as this is the most important thing. To willingly give guidance or to wait to be consulted. What the situation was Who gave you the advice What the advice was and explain how useful you think the advice was.

You have one minute to think about what youre going to say. So this situation happened about 6 years ago. Up ones sleeve idiom.

If you start talking about something that you heard 10 years ago. Describe a situation when you received some useful advice. Parents ought to willingly Give guidance but others should wait.

A plan for doing or organizing something that will bring some kind of good result for you. You never know when the opportunity to do so will be gone 8. They do it to show care and help others.

They came up with a creative fundraising scheme to raise money for the charity. Describe an important conversation that you had with someone. Why dont many.


Describe Some Advice You Received From Your Friend Or Family Member Which Was Useful To You Cue Cards Music Bands Listening To Music


Pin By L Artiste On Intersectional Feminism And Leftist Politics Life Advice The More You Know Advice


Pin By Kalie On Best Version Of Me In 2022 Psychology Fun Facts Deep Thought Quotes Quotes That Describe Me

No comments for "Describe a Useful Advice You Received From Someone"